Jesse is our main man at the moment. He's interested in what we have to teach which is awesome but he has a tendency to think REALLY deep. Way too deep for his own good. We try to find scriptures that will answer some of his questions but not a whole lot goes through. One of his main concerns at the moment is he thinks the plan of salvation and the fact that everybody will be saved and put in one of the three kingdoms of glory is too nice. We've tried to hit things from a more logical perspective because that's the way he thinks but I also think just testifying is the way to go with him.
Kathy is our referral that is a very devout christian that has met with missionaries before but hasn't felt like she has received "her witness". We haven't been able to meet with her very much lately but we saw her briefly the other day and she is still very warm and open to us teaching her so we'll see what we can do.
Those are really the only people we are working with at the moment. But like I said earlier we may have some people here soon that we can work with. Member missionary work saves lives. Figuratively and also very quite literally.
The colors on the trees have been changing which is super cool. They've also been falling, especially in the KOA in town. It's buried deep in leaves hahaha! I took some pictures this week finally haha. Just some cool views that we drive through. And in case anybody is wondering. Yes I have located bigfoot. He hangs around the ally ways in Kooskia near the diner. We'll see if Elder Davis and I can start the lessons with him soon.
Speaking of Elder Davis and I we also made another pot of peanut butter soup this week. But we put in potatoes and bacon and sausage and sloppy joe mix and taco seasoning and honestly most of the spices we have around the kitchen. It wasn't as good as the last one I hate to say.
Well time to launch, not a whole lot else to report on.
Love to all, until next week from Kamiah.
No comments:
Post a Comment